these shallow waters never met what I needed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI

Remi can still feel Sunjata's blood on his arms and shoulders, even though it isn't there.

Even though it never was.

Remi leaves the Flood's home after placing a pillow beneath Ronin and Sunjata's heads, where they lay collapsed together on the floor. When they'll wake up the alchemist has no idea. With Ronin's magic gone, the pair will likely slumber until their bodies decide it's time to wake. And that suits Remi just fine for now.

With shaky wings and an unsteady mind the Lullaby arrives at Vai's home. He doesn't bother to knock, and should the door be locked, Remi will happily break it. It's the least of the things he's done so far. Letting his eyes shift that he might see better in the candlelight, Remi blinks at the unfamiliar layout (Vai having lived with he and Ronin, before setting up here), before softly calling out—"...vai?"—in a voice so small and fractured compared to the one which had whispered death to Jata only moments before.
back when i was living for the hope of it all

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Remi - 02-18-2021, 12:12 AM