these shallow waters never met what I needed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
REMI

On the subject of fading wounds, the alchemist doesn't comment. Perhaps not enough time has passed between the Remi of now and the wounds he's endured, but they don't feel healed. Aoife's loss is still raw. Safrin's betrayal of Vanya still raises the hackles on the back of his neck. Loren slitting his throat right in front of him. And ... whatever this would turn out to be.

He's warm. His heart beats, but it's the slow beat of a predator. It doesn't do to hunt while frenzied and chaotic, much as that is sometimes the alchemist's way. This is something far more measured, far more dangerous. This is the control and confidence of the demigod of death; and there is someone in Torchline who owes him a life-debt.

Staring down at Vai, the alchemist isn't entirely sure if she's telling him not to come back until he's calmed himself down, or if she merely means his murderous ways aren't welcome inside. Either way, his heart flinches slightly in his chest as darkness swims through the cockles of his heart, nesting and growing in his most vulnerable places.

"Do you need anything before I go?"
back when i was living for the hope of it all

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Remi - 02-18-2021, 09:04 PM