these shallow waters never met what I needed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI

'None of this can kill me.' Remi says with a shrug. It isn't the sort of care Vai meant for him to take, but it's true nonetheless. Shaju can't kill him. Sunjata can't. And though his feelings toward Ronin are complicated and dark at the moment, no part of him fears losing the Star. They might drift apart in their beliefs, but always their gravity will hold them together.

'I love you too." And he really does, no matter how black that love might appear at times. "Rest, and heal yourself. I'll come back when it's finished." Whether alone, with the assailant in tow, or with Ronin, he didn't know. But Remi would come back one way or another.

Reaching for one of Vai's hands and pressing a soft kiss against the top of it, he gives her a last look, a last memorization of her blue eyes amidst the bruises, before letting himself back out into the night.

~FIN
back when i was living for the hope of it all

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Remi - 02-18-2021, 09:51 PM