raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
He hadn’t known it was real, not officially anyway. And it’s that thought that has him clenching his jaw, grinding his teeth together, letting the frustration bubble within him to spark outwards with the horns that spiral through his hair, with the hands that are suddenly sharp, black claws. He uses her words to ground him, though, letting his hollow gaze lift to her face as she speaks. And he realizes, so quickly, that he’d forgotten she had been a queen once upon a time.

The way she speaks of battle plans and steps to take, he’d never get there in a million years. “I… Can’t see Safrin yet.” Indeed, the starry tattoos on his arms are dim, they have stopped moving, though whether it’s because of LongNight or Nate’s confession of what occurred between the Ascended and the Attuned’s chosen goddess, Sunjata doesn’t know. He doesn’t want to find out.

He’s a coward for it, really, but he isn’t ready to face what awaits him.

Mel’s sailing with the Ark come Flowerbirth. She won’t be here.” She’ll be safe enough, out adventuring on a boat, far away from here. As for Nate? Well, that’s a torture he’s tried to block from his mind, but he knows that she’s right about. “I had started seeing visions of him in Leafchange. And when I was accidentally drugging myself, it got worse. I didn’t realize it was him at first.” And he’d gotten too close, too shut down to do anything but follow.

He had been lost in the unknown and Shaju had shown him the way back. “He doesn’t look the same, Ru. The only thing that’s the same is his voice.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Sunjata - 02-20-2021, 06:06 AM