raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Honey, these arms that once held you are ready to fight
His anger and frustration are palpable, but she never releases his hand, even as the nails form claws. His true natures do not scare her, and instead she holds him tighter. She will see him through this storm, both tonight and the ones that will follow. This is merely the beginning, the first thrum of a war drum echoing into the silence. Sunjata may have forgotten how bloodied her hands are, but it is understandable. He makes her soft, turns her into a better woman simply by loving her, and she has had no reason to lift her blade in his presence. Now, those skills are at his disposal, and even the soft denial he presents is no real hurdle.

"You are not the only person to have made deals with gods, my love." Frey had gifted Hotaru her magical bracers after all, and even The Voice had made her presence known in some small way when Hotaru had prayed at her shrine. Not to mention all the others she knows, those she can call upon for favors, to beg for help in the simpering way she can. At least Melita is safe, out on the ocean far from Shaju's reach. One less soul to worry about sheltering.

"Everybody talks," she comforts, voice soft for all the sharpness that contrasts it in her mind. "Accents like yours stick out. I can be your eyes and ears, if you recall anything of his new form." The wolf in sheep's clothing, the ace card hidden up his sleeve. "But...it means I may not be able to stay." Hotaru's voice softens to a whisper. Though her tone never wavers. She is willing to do this for him, to separate from his side if it means securing her own anonymity, concealing her attachments to him. But so soon after reuniting...
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:25 AM