raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
She holds onto his hand tighter, even as the claws poke out, even as he wishes to clench them into the metal until he can feel his clawed fingers hurt to draw more feeling from him than this shell he’s trapped himself in. But he doesn’t, simply letting his gaze lift along here her pale hand fits into his dark, smooth claws. He can’t even will it away to his own human, scar-flecked hands. It remains, and the rest of him filters and changes too, those armored plates drifting along his neck, covering over scars and tattoos.

There’s a nod given at the mention of the gods, having forgotten Hotaru’s closeness to Frey. And with it, her soft voice that follows provides another distraction until it distracts him with fear, deep rooted. “It’s forgettable. Changes every time I see him.” This is said quietly, part of the same tone as before, until the realization sets in and he stills – that predatory stillness overcoming him, especially with more of his dragon shift out.

His gaze lifts to her, sharp and narrowed. “No.” He tells her, leaving no room for consideration. He has no doubts his father would find out and take her away, too. It may be more difficult having him by her side – even if it hadn’t stopped his father from catching him and Lusea years prior. “You will stay.” A dragon, protecting his treasure. Possessive and greedy, letting those traits expand and swell through his chest, a separate feeling from the hollowness he’d been left with. His tone has shifted again, not the ease and edge of Torchline, but to that regal Korofi court he’d been taught since he could speak.

He exhales a sigh, after, as if shaking himself out of it, realizing he’d squeezed her hand with that flit of temper that had swelled. “He told me he had work for me to do. Before he threw  me into a creek with his boot to my neck, reminding me that I am nothing.” The tone remains, but the fire behind it in his possessiveness is gone. “I tried to make him off balance with my wing. He grabbed it and snapped it.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Sunjata - 02-20-2021, 06:43 AM