raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Her retort spears through him, but it doesn’t fracture him further. Instead, it feels as if it only stirs the dust in the wake of his heart, the crumbling bits and pieces that have been left behind and broken. And he doesn’t respond. Doesn’t know how. He keeps his mouth shut, tightly, if only to avoid the worst of the argument start sparking to life again before his eyes. So he tells her of Kiada, he approaches, he tries to smooth over the broken pieces they’ve both fallen apart into.

And she moves closer, at least, into his space and he listens, debating on closing the distance between them but refraining at first. There’s an agreement there, one that settles him and gives him some form of coping and understanding, even as she looks up at him through red ringed eyes, glassy and defeated, breaking his heart to have to do this.

So he closes the distance, wrapping his arms around her and his wings, tucking her in tight against him. “I want you safe, Hotaru. I want to be able to find you when the dust settles. I want to have our family together and safe. That’s all I want.” That’s all he’s ever wanted, isn’t it? Safety, to live and thrive without pain and terrorizing dreams. He isn’t that lucky, of course, not yet anyway. But it’s a dream he continues to have, in a house by the sea, a family that he doesn’t have to worry about being taken from him.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Sunjata - 02-26-2021, 05:22 AM