forget all the diamonds you ate
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There's an art to life's distraction, to somehow escape the burning wait, the art of scraping through
You moved here? Hester supposes it makes sense that she hasn’t heard, her own season has been busy, but even still there’s a flush of embarrassment that sparks through the bond, quickly followed by a warm burst of welcome. She takes a sudden turn, a rather different destination in mind with this newfound knowledge.

I’ve been working on my quest for Ludo. It’s been... kind of slow though. Sheepishness (Ha) enters her silent voice now, her horned head twisting back and forth in the closest approximation to a shrug she could manage. I’ll get back to it after Deepfrost though.

Stopping in front of a large, warmly lit house, Hester shifts back into herself. From within there’s the sound of voices, of children shrieking and playing and adults talking and sharing stories. ”You have to come in for dinner.” She insists, already pushing the door open and giving Aisha no time to disagree. ”My older brother is in the Shields too, and my da was. They’ll be so glad to meet you.” Theres no hint of a lie in Hester’s voice, in fact she’s proven more than correct as her entire extended family gathered inside the house proves to be nothing but warm and welcoming to Aisha.

Fin~
Hester

Messages In This Thread
forget all the diamonds you ate - by Aisha - 02-18-2021, 10:52 PM
RE: forget all the diamonds you ate - by Hester - 02-26-2021, 07:48 AM
RE: forget all the diamonds you ate - by Aisha - 02-28-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: forget all the diamonds you ate - by Hester - 03-26-2021, 05:30 AM
RE: forget all the diamonds you ate - by Aisha - 03-26-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: forget all the diamonds you ate - by Hester - 04-20-2021, 12:57 AM