plz sledgehammer my doubt
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I was brought up as a southern belle
I grew into the queen of hell
Despite the few words utilized, it's quite a lot to take in, and Hotaru gives the woman plentiful time to come to terms with the spiraling implications of the past few days. There is tea and firewood aplenty for however long Aurelia feels inclined to stay, Hotaru will not chase her out into the dark now that she has proven the fledglings of her loyalty. The shakiness with which the dark haired lass sets her tea down upon learning of the gravity of Remi's actions has the Valkyrie softening all the further, resisting the urge to reach out somehow and provide a more physical sort of grounding for the girl.

"Loyalties are quite easily swayed in Torchline," she agrees mildly, a soft sigh an undercurrent to her tone. Not that she can blame them in a world such as this. The highest bidder means more than devotion in a city built on darker dealings. It seems there are still a few rare gems to be found amidst the sand and surf though, and Hotaru finds herself visibly taken aback when Aurelia swears her fealty with such passion - including not just Sunjata, but herself as well.

This time she does not resist the urge to reach across and settle her hand upon Aurelia's forearm, leaning forward and squeezing gently as her heterochromic eyes search the pale green ones that flicker in the firelight. "Thank you, Aurelia. Don't beat yourself up over not being here. This is my house, and I was still unable to be here to stop it." Reclining back into her seat - unwilling to risk making Aurelia uncomfortable - she frowns at the wood crackling in the fireplace. "Knowing our opponents is half the battle. The why is something we will have to figure out in between doing damage control. The rumors are strangely effective despite the evidence that Sunjata has not been pissing away his duties as Governor." And unfortunately, Hotaru's sickness-induced absence does not lend her any clues as to why it's working.
You were just a little stowaway
That stabbed her way to save herself
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 05:27 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-21-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-26-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-28-2021, 12:12 PM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 03-02-2021, 01:41 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 03-03-2021, 01:24 AM