when you hit me, hit me hard (open!)
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
Neos didn't want to admit how many times he passed by this place without realizing what it was, but today, the false human was fixing the issue of ignoring this place as he finally entered it. The smell of booze punched him in the nose, causing him to sneeze as a result as he walked further in. The sight of motion caused bright-green eyes to turn in one specific direction, seeing someone that should be laying down in a bed instead of walking into the arena, prompting him to raise a high eyebrow.

"Are you sure you want to box with that much swerve in your step," Neos asked, fidgeting a little with the chain that held his unique six-pointed jewel in place. "Not sure you'd even last a round in your state..."

Now, he understood the need to fight, gods from the whole Omniverse knows he's felt better after a solid tussle when he's frustrated with something. But to try for such a rumble after putting yourself into that much of a disadvantage?

"Humans are fucking weird..." he found himself saying under his breath faintly, a small sideways frown on his face.
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
when you hit me, hit me hard (open!) - by Ronin - 02-24-2021, 10:00 PM
RE: when you hit me, hit me hard (open!) - by Neos - 02-26-2021, 12:35 AM
RE: when you hit me, hit me hard (open!) - by Odd - 02-27-2021, 09:31 PM