when you hit me, hit me hard (open!)
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
"...humans are fucking nuts," Neos said with a more normal volume while giving Ronin a flat look while shaking his head slightly and slowly. This crazy drunk may be lucky it was him that came to the ring instead of someone that would be far more...opportunistic, if this guy had any enemies. And even if Neos' words were heard, this guy would probably think he was hearing shit. "If I'm gonna possibly be making you eat sand," he said upon looking down at the flooring of the ring, seeing the sandy setup to allow for people to hit the ground without too much pain, "an exchange of names is in order. Name's Neos, what's yours?"

He stepped into the ring himself, making a mental note to see if there was a way to replicate the style of boxing ring he was more used to later before saying, "Also, be careful what you wish for, ya might get it in a way you weren't expecting."

He was already bracing to knock this guy out with some precision strikes to minimize any real damage just so this drunkard didn't do anything...well, more stupid than he was doing now.
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
when you hit me, hit me hard (open!) - by Ronin - 02-24-2021, 10:00 PM
RE: when you hit me, hit me hard (open!) - by Neos - 02-27-2021, 04:43 AM
RE: when you hit me, hit me hard (open!) - by Odd - 02-27-2021, 09:31 PM