when you hit me, hit me hard (open!)
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
He really wishes for the taste of blood, does he?

If I get my way, he's going to be tasting sand while outcold instead.

Neos began to slide his jacket off of his arms when a sneeze, then another suddenly came out of his nose. Shaking his head, he moved towards one of the poles hanging up the ropes that mark the boundaries, hanging his jacket onto it.

You do realize you will be facing off against one of this world's godlings, yes?

As he moved to take his hat off, Neos suddenly jolted slightly as the line floated through his head. Excuse me, but what? How can a demigod be drunk? That just makes it more---

You are not doing anything.

Neos suddenly gasped as he took to one knee, hands to the side of his head and eyes clenching shut as a deep pain filled it. After a few moments, his hands fell to his sides and the false human stood up slowly. Eyes opened once more and a slight sideways grin appeared on his face. "You are fortunate I cannot kill you without killing myself," he muttered with a higher-pitched and somewhat twisted voice before turning towards the demigod. "I do apologize to disappoint, but this is a match that must be postponed for when you two are on more even standings."
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you

Messages In This Thread
when you hit me, hit me hard (open!) - by Ronin - 02-24-2021, 10:00 PM
RE: when you hit me, hit me hard (open!) - by Neos - 02-27-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: when you hit me, hit me hard (open!) - by Odd - 02-27-2021, 09:31 PM