Ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
Ronin,

(The colour of the ink changes slightly as if the words next written were done so at a different time. As if just putting thoughts into scratches on a page took considerable effort)

I know I am not the easiest man to understand these days. What I have become might well be monstrous, as you said. But I always thought in the end, you would be there for me. Right or wrong, I thought you would always be by my side. I see now that even you have your limits, (tear marks stain the page, and appear hastily wiped away), and I'm sorry for pushing you to them.

I can't (the pause is almost tangible here. the eyes that just stared down at the page for hours, before continuing) do this. I don't know when I stopped being your best friend, or you mine, but...I never thought I'd have to compete for your loyalty. (more tears stain the page, though these ones aren't wiped away.) It will only ever be you, for me. I don't know when we got to this place, but now that we are...I don't know how to get back. I never expected this from you. I always thought I had you, no matter how monstrous or violent I had become. And now that I know I don't...I think I need to learn how to ground myself, if I can't count on you. Maybe it was never fair to think I could.

I love you. Always. (every letter is written slowly. deligently. perfectly.)
Remi
REMI TALIESIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Ronin - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: Ronin - by Ronin - 02-25-2021, 05:45 PM
RE: Ronin - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Ronin - by Ronin - 02-25-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: Ronin - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Ronin - by Ronin - 02-25-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Ronin - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Ronin - by Ronin - 02-25-2021, 07:03 PM