Ronin
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Remi,

(The usually elegant writing of a former baron is shaky at best, though from booze or emotion is unclear.)

There are no number of apologies I could give that would be enough for the things I said. I don't understand how we got here. I don't understand why it isn't something we can work through. I don't (there are a few things started and scratched out, things like 'know if I can' and 'want to lose' and 'want anyone else but') understand.

I am always on your side. Sometimes that means telling you when you're being an asshole. Sometimes loving you means telling you that you're unreasonable. Sometimes being your best friend means being the bad guy.

We've been through death, separation, gods, grief. I can't fathom how this is the thing that does it for us. And I can't find you to ask you why. But if counting on me means that I'm expected not to question it when you shut yourself off from what makes you human... then no. You can't count on me. And you do need to learn how to ground yourself.

I love you. I'll always love you. But accepting you for all that you are - and I do, and I always have and I always will - is not the same as agreeing with some of the choices that you make.

Please come home.

Yours. Always.
Ronin
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Ronin - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: Ronin - by Ronin - 02-25-2021, 05:45 PM
RE: Ronin - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Ronin - by Ronin - 02-25-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: Ronin - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Ronin - by Ronin - 02-25-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Ronin - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: Ronin - by Ronin - 02-25-2021, 07:03 PM