Don't know what I don't know
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

You leave a note for Vai and instructions for Felix - Don't leave her side - then slip into the night. Remi and Ronin are gone off somewhere, probably to harass Sunjata some more. Oh, the Lullaby had told you (while quite angry, there had been choice words) about the 'Biter's presumed innocence, but you can't say you feel bad. All evidence had supported that Jata did this, even if it made no sense.

But then again, neither does his explanation.

Vai had wanted to go after him herself. You'd forbidden it, of course, in as much as you can forbid that woman from doing anything. You know Kane, have for seasons. You've worked alongside him, and sure, he's never been a friend, but you still know him. He's not a secret criminal mastermind despot father of an unstable string bean who travelled across worlds just to torment his son and complicated your life. That would be fucking insane.

Right?

You'd sent a note for him to meet you here. Now as you bring in your dinghy to shore, you can't help feel... Well, fucking freaked. "Kane!" you call into the darkness, a hand laid casually on the jaguar claws that hang from your side. "Oi, y'here? We gotta fuckin' talk."
I was born here and I'll die here against my will
I know it looks like I'm movin' but I'm standin' still

Messages In This Thread
Don't know what I don't know - by Zephyr - 02-25-2021, 09:13 PM
RE: Don't know what I don't know - by Vervain - 02-26-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Don't know what I don't know - by Remi - 02-26-2021, 05:47 PM