close your eyes and make a wish
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I don't trust nobody
Even in the faint lantern light Maeve is able to see a slight flush rise on the girl's cheeks as she compliments her name. Delta demurely tucks a stand of hair behind her ear and Maeve's laughs softly before she continues to speak about why exactly she came here tonight. Delta listens to every word, nodding along and offering little smiles. More than Maeve was expecting given the circumstances.

Delta holds up a finger, signaling for her to wait a moment and Maeve raises a brow as she turns to dive into the water. She shifts in her spot, closing her hand around the stones as she looks at the spot Delta disappeared, watching the bubbles dissipate. It's a few minutes before she resurfaces, moving back towards Maeve and offering up her gathered bounty.

Carefully Maeve picks up each object, turning them over as she examines them before it dawns on her what they're for. Maeve smiles softly down at her, "Thanks... Here. How about I take half of these and you take half of mine. We can both throw some in." She says, sorting through her small selection of gems and what Delta brought back, splitting them into two piles.

Her eyes slip closed and she tosses her handful into the pool, letting them sink to the bottom. Whether or not they'll bring about her wishes is yet to be determined.

~FIN~
and nobody trusts me

Maeve

Messages In This Thread
close your eyes and make a wish - by Maeve - 02-26-2021, 01:51 AM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Delta - 02-27-2021, 04:03 AM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 05:13 AM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Delta - 03-05-2021, 11:48 PM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Maeve - 03-06-2021, 12:30 AM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Delta - 03-12-2021, 02:05 AM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Maeve - 03-12-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Delta - 04-09-2021, 09:34 PM