something like that
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
it is both a blessing and a curse, to feel everything so very deeply
She feels like this isn't about her. Like there's something she fundamentally does not understand going on between the men, leaving her an unfortunate bystander in the middle of the bed. Awkwardly she pulls the blanket between her fingers, staring down at it as the strange mirror of man argues with itself. This isn't about me, she inhales through her nose. This isn't about me, is breathed out her mouth.

"We're going." There's no anger in her voice as she looks up at Finn, no wavering disappointment or conflicted desire - though perhaps Remi will sense it, knowing her as well as he does. "I'm sorry, Finn- we, we shouldn't have invaded your space like this." A sad, apologetic smile flickers over her face, quickly replaced by feline features as Amalia shifts again. Maybe Remi is comfortable walking through Stormbreak naked, but the girl still has her shame dignity.

Hopping gracefully off the bed, Amalia prowls to Remi and the door. With a final glance to Finn she slips out into the hall; only then will the facade release, allowing her to turn baleful eyes towards the Alchemist, her ears set back in confusion. What was that about?

Messages In This Thread
something like that - by Remi - 02-26-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: something like that - by Amalia - 02-26-2021, 07:23 PM
RE: something like that - by Finn - 02-26-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: something like that - by Remi - 02-26-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: something like that - by Amalia - 03-01-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: something like that - by Finn - 03-02-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: something like that - by Remi - 03-02-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: something like that - by Amalia - 03-03-2021, 12:49 PM