Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
Honestly, Neos feels bad for only now showing up much, much earlier, preferably immediately after the wedding. However, he didn't know what to say, then, how to ask if Sunjata was alright...

...and how to ask why he felt like he was looking at a spy or secret agent for some reason in regards to Kane. "That felt like some Dimir-ass bullshitery I was beholding, and I know I'm not on Ravnica," Neos muttered to himself as he approached the cliff-embedded home, instinctively nervous as he crossed the bridge on the way to the double-storied home and stopping a bit before the door. "I really hope this 'Kane' isn't that, because that seemed like the same exact playbook," he muttered to himself before raising his hand and knocking the door, one two three times. "Sunjata? You around?"

After he knocked, he took a solid step back to give some semblance of not appearing like he's trying to be clingy somehow...or leave him in immediate swinging range for some reason. After seeing the notice board memo and hearing about the deaths and attacks being linked to the man, it's best to be cautious.
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Neos - 02-27-2021, 07:00 AM