Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
It would be fair to assume that he’s just a bit on edge – letting the dragon shift out more and more often, affecting his moods in terms of possessiveness and protectiveness. And this home, those within it, were his treasures, things to protect and keep near to him. It sets his instincts off once the knock is heard, once a voice he recognizes airs out, muffled behind the wood of the door.

Still, trust is one thing that Sunjata gives out rarely. And it’s that which has the door opening, the man behind it propping a clawed hand on the doorframe, the other keeping the door open – a horned head peering out and slightly down at the other man. “Neos.” He rumbles in greeting, lowering his hand from the doorframe as well as the door to cross his arms across his chest – casting a glance briefly behind Neos to see if there were anyone else around.

The starry tattoos that cover his arms shift and swirl slightly when his gaze lands back on Neos, a dark raise of his brow offered toward him. “What brings you by? You should be out enjoying the parties of LongNight.” At least, if Sunjata could, he’d absolutely be indulging in parties rather than every single traumatic thing he could think of with a nearly empty liquor cabinet now.

But that was LongNight for him, every year, after all.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Sunjata - 02-27-2021, 07:09 AM