Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
Neos keeps his eyes on Sunjata's as the governor spoke his response, keeping his own expression neutral.

"...I would believe that, if it wasn't for the fact that your reaction..." Neos finally closed his eyes before turning his head downwards towards the ground, a slight wheeze heard as a sudden hitch becomes noticeable in his breath. "I've seen many times before. On the faces of those that had just come face-to-face with something that has dealt them extreme pain."

Even wore it yourself a few times, if I recall.

Neos was glad he was facing downwards, because his lips twisted into a snarl suddenly, despite no sound coming out of him. His expression returned to neutral before looking up towards Sunjata to meet him in the eyes once more.

"Creating the illusion of the public having hatred for you in a public way to make it into reality. The emergence of rumors that certain events happen in a way that makes it near-impossible to disprove, even going as far as making the people directly involved think that the targeted one did the horrible things to them in various potential ways. The execution of those who try to undo whatever web is being woven to make the target's life hell, like I may be risking my own neck doing now willingly."

Neos looked away for a moment, a look clearly saying he was recalling something before turning his attention back towards the other Attuned. "I have seen...all this and more in a different world I've been though before, dealt with an entire organization responsible with subterfuge, manipulation...and erasure from existence if required. And honestly, if I die helping you out of this...welp." Neos' expression shifted to that of a sad smile, eyes half-lidded as he thought over his life. "Dittos normally don't live longer than 3 years due to instability. 27 years makes me ancient compared to that, and it was a very-full life at that."
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Neos - 02-27-2021, 11:15 PM