Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
The words that leave Neos do draw the raise of a brow, confusion flickering across his face and breaking through the mask a brief moment before he recovers just in time as Neos flings himself from the seat and departs outside of the office. But regardless of how much the Attuned thinks he’s alone, the griffin remains at the door – ears perked to listen even if none of it makes sense. She can at least see, and that is enough in and of itself.

Sunjata remains, however, seated at his desk – awaiting what might return or depart, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighting one with ease, leaning back in his seat and letting his wings flare to stretch out. The wounded one is healed, though there are a few scars that remain from the swelling and the wrapping it had to endure. But at least it was useful now and it gives Sunjata a bit more of a put together appearance.

He draws the cigarette smoke in, exhaling in a quiet plume of smoke (slightly in order to soothe his fears and worries), while Haai remains as a warden at the door. She does peek her head out the door after a moment, Sunjata sending a ping of curiosity of whether or not Neos was still there. It’s confirmed quickly, however, and Sunjata exhales another quiet sigh. “You alright?” He calls out from his office, making no move of getting up just yet. Not until he has to, of course.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Sunjata - 02-28-2021, 05:44 AM