Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
"...I had other...questions..." Neos started to say, his head still bowed, a major flatness in his voice. Fear and self-defeat tried desperately to break into his words, but they could only do so slightly. "Less serious ones...but after that...it may be more prudent to just...just go..." He slowly stood up, eyes staying on the ground the whole while. "...I'm sorry for wasting your time, then." He stepped backwards away until he was just before he was in front of the door to the office.

"I wanted to help in whatever was going on...but I guess that was a stupid endeavor. Goodbye..."

And good riddance to a potential problem.

Neos suddenly tensed up, a muted snarl in his throat which caused himself another coughing fit. The jolt almost caused him to hit himself in the face with the door, since he had just turned the handle to open it when it happened, stunning him in his spot for the moment.
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Neos - 02-28-2021, 08:50 PM