you're a regular decorated emergency
ADAMMM
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Adam
"...Mhmm." Adam agreed with a lacklustre hum, still worried he was providing evidence that would be used in some kind of bitter spat. If Nate had come home, it seemed weird Sunjata wouldn't notice, especially after something like Longnight; surely Nate would have wanted to let his husband know he wasn't, well, dead?

If not, things had to be really bad. He inwardly cringed.

Hearing that he'd had a run in with Safrin caused Adam's eyebrows to go up. Safrin was hard to please when you weren't Ascended; he couldn't see any visit from Nate going well. "With Safrin? D'ya think she did something to hurt him? He didn't mention anything about that...though we were kinda busy." He chewed the inside of his cheek, thinking over the 'adventure' they'd had in the Labyrinth. "...I guess he might be kinda upset. Something we met out there pretended to be you."

As for himself, though, Adam could only shrug. "I guess it'd be nice to lay down somewhere, but I'm not really gonna relax til I see Pet come back."

Maybe I'm not as dark as I think
Maybe I'm scared to Admit that

Messages In This Thread
you're a regular decorated emergency - by Sunjata - 02-27-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: you're a regular decorated emergency - by Adam - 02-28-2021, 10:20 PM