love is madness and lust is poison
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Sharp teeth sinking into delicate skin earns her a whine and she presses closer for a moment, fingers tangling into the shirt that covers the woman's hip as Aurelia finishes ravaging her. It's a good kiss. A fucking great kiss. Then it's over.

Her chest is heaving. The small swells of her breasts pushing against the confines of her corset as she looks up at Aurelia. The black of her pupils blown so wide that they swallow almost all of the green of her irises, cheeks flushed prettily as she holds her gaze. Sure enough, her lips are kiss swollen and red from Aurelia's eagerness to have her mouth. She's already missing the taste of her lips even as she raises a thumb to brush across her own bottom lip before ducking her head almost shyly. It's been a while since she kissed someone outside of work.

It takes her merely a moment before she is leaning back against the pole, still close to Aurelia, but not pressed against her anymore. Her finger tips find the ring and she fiddles with it for a moment. "No... No one is giving me trouble. You just hear things, you know? I figured it would be good to have something. I've never been all that great with a blade." Her confession is soft between them and she huffs out a laugh as she finally looks up at her from beneath her lashes.

"As for what I do... Well, I work at the Halenani. Not exactly a dangerous job, but.. doesn't hurt to be prepared." She shrugs her slender shoulders, dropping her hand back to her side as she tips her head up towards her, lips already curling into a smirk. "You worrying about me already? How sweet."
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Messages In This Thread
love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 04:47 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 06:15 PM