and all this devotion
safrin!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the archangel
Much like the Archangel herself, the sear cats bask in the Goddess' attentions, their fierce purrs buzzing through the Celestine. The second of the pair approaches Amalia, licking his lips and eyeing the mincemeat pie. He holds a paw aloft, clearly wounded, the cause of his stay. With an indulgent smile the girl offers a small section of grouse filling and a soft, melodious hum, feeding and healing in one go, her fingers folding tenderly into the scruff of the cat's neck as he begins to eat.

Looking back up at Safrin, Amalia tilts her head, a frown growing between her brows. "So does yours," she points out, genuinely curious, though a slight flush flashes over her cheeks. "I don't... I feel like I still have too much to be worthy of, before I ask him for more," the Archangel explains, biting at the inside of her lip. "Which isn't to say- you've given me so much, too." Helplessly she shrugs, her face bright as leopard fur blooms across her shoulders, the beginnings of horns sprouting from her crown. The shifts, each a gift from the starlit goddess. "So much of what I am is you, Safrin. I would never- could never have become what I am, had you not believed in me."

The adoration on her face is brightened by her smile. Brazenly Amalia reaches forward, as though to take her goddess' hand. "You don't have to give me any more than you have. I'm... I'm grateful for just this. To spend time with you. To be able to give back even a tiny amount of all you've given me."
you drew memories in my mind
i could never erase
you painted colors in my heart
i could never replace

Messages In This Thread
and all this devotion - by Amalia - 03-01-2021, 08:29 PM
RE: and all this devotion - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 07:17 PM
RE: and all this devotion - by Amalia - 03-03-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: and all this devotion - by Safrin - 03-06-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: and all this devotion - by Amalia - 03-08-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: and all this devotion - by Safrin - 03-10-2021, 05:57 PM
RE: and all this devotion - by Amalia - 03-11-2021, 01:54 PM