[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S E I J I
Encouraged, by the friendly welcome, Seiji bounds up under the boughs of the tree. He answers the stranger's offer with a grateful nod. "Yes, for the Longnight!" he says, smiling. He doesn't quite reach for the fruit, though, until the man has introduced the little dragon on his shoulder — quite friendly, indeed! "No meat, sorry." Seiji nods to her, too, and then reaches up toward the nearest limb to consider the fruit hanging there. He wants to make sure he finds good things for the luxere to eat. Not just any apples will do. He catches the stranger's name, though, as he considers — Ronin.

"Seiji," Seiji says, and glances down to meet the man's eyes again. "It's good to meet you. More people live here than I thought." Balancing his half-eaten apple in his mouth for a moment, he reaches up to pluck two fruit and add them to the crook of his elbow. The icy skins leave a cold, damp residue on his palm, but he finds he doesn't particularly mind. Everything is much easier to deal with now he has some grasp of the current situation. Removing the apple from his mouth, he adds, "Have you seen Longnight before? This is the first time for me."
The rain is full
of ghosts tonight

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Seiji - 01-28-2019, 05:32 AM