[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
"Oh? Same as me, then. Luckily enough this tree doesn't seem nearly as bothered by the cold and the dark as we are." Ronin grinned and watched the other man bound up, plucking another apple from the boughs and adding it to his growing stash. He chuckled at the apology, shrugging his shoulder lightly to cause the dragonling to let out a chirp of annoyance (she had gone back to her attack on the fruit the second she realised there was nothing of tasty importance on the stranger's person). "I'm sure she'll live. Her name is Sugar, by the by."

Ducking his head politely as the man introduced himself as well, Ronin reached up to pick more apples, humming in agreement at the abundance of people as well as fruit. "And more arriving every day, it seems. It's an odd place though, don't you think?" He gathered purely from Seiji's comments that he must be a fellow Outlander, and as talk turned to the LongNight that only confirmed it. Ronin gave a gentle shake of his head.

"No, it's a first time for me as well. I've only been here since... Leafchange, I believe they called the season before this one. How about you?"
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-29-2019, 06:29 PM