[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Exactly how big Sugar would get was a question that often tugged at Ronin's curiosity, too. Though she was yet small enough to lounge beneath the collar of his coat, curled around the back of his neck like a scarf, he wondered how long that would be the case. The guildmaster flashed a crooked smile around at Seiji as he spoke about the cold, Ronin nodding to him. "Yes," he agreed, "the winter season here seems a lot more harsh than where I came from too." He was, at least, more prepared for it - unlike his new acquaintance.

He noticed, in fact, the sorry state of Seiji's clothes in the snow, and the way the crabapples were soaking through into the crook of his arm. Collecting up a little more fruit until his pack really was full to the brim, Ronin trudged back around to join him, expression softening at his explanation. Or lack thereof, as to how he had arrived in the Hollowed Ground and where he had come from.

"I'm sorry to hear that," he murmured softly, tilting his head. "And you say you've not been here long at all? Fate definitely didn't decide to shine on you when it threw you here." His smile softening, Ronin nodded at the considerable pile of apples that Seiji held and glanced back towards the direction of the Settlement.

"I have a guildhall back there," he commented. "Would you like to walk with me back? I think I even have some spare clothes and equipment. Where are you staying?"
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 02-02-2019, 12:50 PM