[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S E I J I
Ronin's manner is kind, and Seiji finds himself glad to have the man for a companion. He nods in response to Ronin's statement. Advanced is an interesting word, one Seiji had been skirting around, though he feels his home must have been so, as well. He is, nonetheless, glad to see the buildings first rising in the distance and then growing ever taller with each step, smoke trails crowning some of the chimneys. The small movements of people around the outer walls. Home or not, it still feels like a safe place, and for that Seiji is absolutely grateful.

Seiji's attention turns back to Ronin once more as he explains about the monsters. Surprise widens Seiji's eyes then, his brows lifting credulously. Sam had said something about monsters also, hadn't he? Seiji has yet to see any, though he keeps his activity to the daylight hours and tries not to stray too far from the buildings. He's more impressed to learn Ronin actually fights them. The man seems so kind and unassuming, Seiji would never have taken him for a warrior. He certainly lacked Kiada's brand of sharp cynicism. "You fight?" he heard himself say. Hopefully Ronin wouldn't take his credulous tone as an offense. In hopes of softening the statement, Seiji added, "No one I spoke to talked about fighting them. What are they like?" He was suddenly eager to see the inside of the Guild Hall, to learn more about what Ronin knew. He scanned the buildngs ahead of them, wondering which one it was.
The rain is full
of ghosts tonight

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Seiji - 02-08-2019, 12:49 AM