[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin, too, shrugged out of his outer layers now that they were within the warmth of the guildhall, hanging his coat on a hook and revealing in full the little albino dragon draped around his neck. He moved to sink down in a comfortable chair opposite Seiji by the fire, grabbing up a couple of clean mugs on the mantlepiece, as well as a ladle. There was a pot resting in the warmth of the coals near the edge of the hearth, filled with mulled wine that ought to still be hot.

Ladling the wine into the two mugs, he offered one out to Seiji. "It's alright," Ronin said with a sheepish grin about the hall. "It will be a lot busier soon, with any luck. Monster hunters aren't easy to come by. Though I used to train other soldiers, so if anyone was interested, I'd not let them run off into the wild without any experience." Chuckling, he took a quick sip of his wine.

Had he seen the Spire demon? Yes, and the rest. Ronin almost winced in his smile, nodding to the other man. "Seen it and fought it, and I bear the scars from escaping," he admitted. "It is... it looks like a humanoid, but it has no eyes. It is very thin, skeletal almost, with grey skin and the most hellish claws... and it's jaw is not like a man's. It seems too big, too stretched... and it is full of jagged teeth."
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 02-08-2019, 07:32 PM