[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S E I J I
Ronin returns with a pile of supplies. For Seiji, stripped of everything — even most memories — save the clothes on his back, it is a humbling offer. His eyes go wide as Ronin sets the things on the table. For a moment, Seiji simply looks at it all. Then he turns toward Ronin and nods, fervently. “Thank you. This is very — very kind.” He manages to say that much, at least, before he moves forward to examine the things.

At the sound of Ronin’s voice, Seiji looks up. “Yes.” He nods again, eyeing the coat. A little big, maybe, but no matter when his first concern is the cold. He surveys the small pile of clothes, gently picking each up and inspecting it before folding them all carefully into the pack. “Thank you,” he says again. “I wish… I could repay this somehow.” Into another pocket of the pack, he begins putting away the apples. It gives him something to do aside from standing awkwardly, thanking Ronin on an endless loop. “Maybe I will think of a way,” Seiji adds, mostly to himself. He pauses, though, to smile at Ronin. "I hope the Longnight is safe for you." Unless a reason arises for him to linger, Seiji thinks it might be best to return home, rather than continue to impose on Ronin's hospitality.
The rain is full
of ghosts tonight

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Seiji - 02-14-2019, 02:44 AM