it's time to take some action, boys
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
He had jolted back upon getting something flaming thrown at him, gritting his teeth as it shattered and some of the flame caught his pant leg on fire for a second. Mercifully, he got it put out quick by putting it out with the back of the leg not on fire, but the spot was blackened further. It wasn't the first time he's been hit with flames in this form, but it didn't make it hurt less. The hold 'husband' bit threw him for a moment, but now was definitely not the time to question how that entire concept works here.

Fucking Distortion, that tactic's here, too?!

Humans may be ingenious in the arts of war, but they share many a common thread between realms.

At being told to go through the bond that he had discovered recently, Neos felt himself deflate almost instantly. He just wanted to be helpful, but he always seemed to make things worse before better. He looked over towards the people putting the house out, including two he recognized from the trip where he was forced to witness the death of what felt to him was a majestic creature of this world. "...all these years pretending...and I still don't understand humans," he muttered with momentarily-lowered eyes before looking up towards the flames as he tried to puzzle a way to help. He saw others using magic and their shifts in concert while trying to figure out anything he could do in addition...but nothing came to him, and...in all honestly, it looked like everything was handled.

"...I'm...sorry for not being exactly helpful," Neos said with a tone of sorrow in his voice. "But if you end up trying to get repairs to the place done, I wouldn't mind trying to help then, if you'd let me," he said towards Sunjata, still feeling a little jolted from the emotion flood he got earlier. He wasn't trying to go for any participation reward, no, but he just hoped he wasn't going to get chased away for accidentally making things worse...
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
it's time to take some action, boys - by NPC - 03-01-2021, 10:54 PM
RE: it's time to take some action, boys - by NPC - 03-01-2021, 11:48 PM
RE: it's time to take some action, boys - by Neos - 03-02-2021, 12:32 AM
RE: it's time to take some action, boys - by NPC - 03-02-2021, 03:27 AM
RE: it's time to take some action, boys - by Neos - 03-02-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: it's time to take some action, boys - by NPC - 03-02-2021, 02:28 PM
RE: it's time to take some action, boys - by Jack - 03-02-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: it's time to take some action, boys - by NPC - 03-02-2021, 05:49 PM