we do everything right and still lose
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
all the skeletons you hide
show me yours and i'll show you mine
With her hands upon him, fingers tracing his skin, Aisha can feel every sob, every breath that made it's way past his lips after a choking inhale. She felt a frown pull at her lips once more, her jaw clenched and she almost wanted to move away, being so close to his breaking heart was difficult, weathering. Of course she did not, she stayed and listened as he spoke the words that she'd hoped he would not.

His claim wounded her, and with the pang of sadness she felt, there was anger as well. That was their fault then, she thought but didn't say because she knew it was cruel. The dead would never know and neither would he. They should've left too, but people seldom do what they're told. How could he say that? maybe he felt it, but even that was too frightening to think. "No Henry," she answered quickly, returning to a calmer tone, "it's not your fault. It's not."

She didn't know when her hands had begun to shake, but they did as she reached up to touch his hair, shift it into place and watch it shimmer with the change of light. How precious he was, how desperately she wanted to protect him from this.
all the bad dreams that you hide
show me yours

Messages In This Thread
we do everything right and still lose - by Henry - 03-02-2021, 01:04 AM
RE: we do everything right and still lose - by Aisha - 04-01-2021, 09:35 PM