we do everything right and still lose
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
all the skeletons you hide
show me yours and i'll show you mine
Henry leaned in further and Aisha was there, body built to hold and shelter, to protect with steel equally as with warm embraces. She claimed that side of herself now, accepting however much weight he needed to put on her.

She nodded at his urgent remark, he needed to leave. That could be agreed on, this place was no longer a home but a tomb of ash and bone. There was nothing for them here, not while the world would begin to blossom and rebuild around them. "Let's go Henry," she said, no further questions asked, affirming and calm. She'd lead him away, taking his hand in her own and holding tight.

They'd end up by a stream in the woodlands, where the first dandelions of spring waved through. Here any further tears could be washed away into the cool waters, returned to the earth and life, rather than to desolation. Here they could breathe, rather than choke on soot. Here Aisha would continue to hold Henry tight, until he wanted her near him no longer. Whenever that may be.

Finished
all the bad dreams that you hide
show me yours

Messages In This Thread
we do everything right and still lose - by Henry - 03-02-2021, 01:04 AM
RE: we do everything right and still lose - by Aisha - 04-13-2021, 02:19 AM