(SE)(Open!) Might as Well be Walking on the Sun
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
i don't mind compassion
He gives her a little grin before noticing the way the gourd keeps its distance. Oh shit. Is he holding something dangerous? She doesn't seem to know what it is either so that's great. Locke's mouth twitches as he feels it struggle against him. He doesn't think it's nicked him or anything. It definitely hasn't bitten him. He gives Melita another look, waiting for her assessment of it.

She doesn't know what it is and she says it might be poisonous. Great. He just tightens his grip on it as she reaches for it. "Yeah. I've seen people braid them into their hair. Would probably look good in yours. The red and all that." Red and green go together right? He slides one hand up, wrapping it around it's beak gently as he tucks the body against his. He's held chickens like this before. Back when he was younger and couldn't get the jobs he got now.
just not on my dime
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE)(Open!) Might as Well be Walking on the Sun - by Locke - 03-14-2021, 10:46 PM