(SE)(Open!) Might as Well be Walking on the Sun
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
you say money isnt everything
He watches her tuck them away before following suit. He's a little steadier now that the bird is gone and he has no obvious wounds. He keeps one hand loosely on the bag as he starts after her. "Heading back sounds good to me." Not exactly what he was aiming for but it was fine. They had gotten something at least and he'd gotten to meet someone new, that's always fun.

At her mention of the quiver, he raises an eyebrow. She does seem like the wild type, climbing trees and what not. The way she moves through the trees is obvious enough. He kind of laughs, watching her in front of him. She reminds him of his sisters when they were little and it makes him feel a bit better.

But their time together ends as quickly as it starts. He raises one hand, waving to her. "Gonna leave ya here. I'm sure I'll see you around. Good luck, Melita."

-Fin-
but i'd like to see you live without it
LOCKE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE)(Open!) Might as Well be Walking on the Sun - by Locke - 03-20-2021, 12:45 AM