Peaceful Transfer
for Deimos
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go
Morgan's smile widened as she saw how Deimos sprung away from the desk. It seemed she wouldn't be facing any competition for her title, then; she walked through the door and towards her workspace happily, quite excited to get back to business. She had missed Halo, the comfortable position she had there with her people, the biting cold of the air and the relatively solid foundations of the Citadel.

"It was...chaotic." She sighed, hands pausing on the edge of her desk as she tried to find a fair way to put into words what she wanted to say. "The mission did not feel well prepared. Immediately something managed to separate us, and the group I was with were not fighters. One of them thought I should sacrifice all my blood to give them magic." Morgan sighed with a sardonic smile and shrugged; would those two people still be alive if she had? Maybe, but she had not gone there to kill herself.

Pushing a hand through her hair, she leaned back against the desk and glanced at Deimos. "They could have used someone like you. As it was, it felt like children with wooden swords against an army." They had killed some of the monsters, but only out of necessity and she was sure that had not been all of them.
I've been kicking them away
Been hoping not to let them take control

Messages In This Thread
Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-02-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-02-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-03-2021, 08:55 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-04-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-04-2021, 09:07 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-05-2021, 12:53 AM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-05-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-06-2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-09-2021, 07:47 PM