my beautiful house, my beautiful neron
for Neron
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
Morgan's time in the Grounds had been...interesting, to say the least. She'd seen a mission quite different from the one she had imagined she'd be helping in; the Ascended had been disorganised, weak, hardly able to take on the fight they'd picked. For the most part they had survived, but she wasn't sure it could be called a victory. She had come away with some troubling impressions of the capabilities there, but they all had bad turns - she hoped it had just been an unfortunate series of accidents.

Neron had been separated from her almost instantly when the fighting began, which had made the entire thing more stressful; she'd gone there to make sure he lived, after all, and hadn't been able to. With their relationship being the secret it was, Morgan had not asked anyone about him after the sun came back up, had just gone back to Halo and hoped she would see him there.

Hopefully, if he was dead (though she felt like he'd refuse to die in such a boring, predictable way), she'd find out. Heading up the stairs towards her bedroom for a much needed rest, she wondered if anyone would even know to tell her. Would she even know he was dead unless she went back to the Grounds to find out herself?
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
my beautiful house, my beautiful neron - by Morgan - 03-02-2021, 05:16 PM