my beautiful house, my beautiful neron
for Neron
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
When she opened her door to see a person in her bed, Morgan was for a second alarmed; it didn't take too long for her to recognise the colour of the hair though and she relaxed, laughing and rolling her eyes at his welcome. Automatically, her body knowing she needed the rest, she shrugged off her cloak, kicked off her boots then went to kneel on the side of the bed, then lay down before him and press her face close into his shoulder.

Professional behaviour for Warden and Spymaster, perhaps not, but she desperately needed a moment to just be unguarded; her hands would, if Neron's arms were not already around her, very firmly drag them to be.

"I'm glad to see you aren't dead. When we were separated, I was concerned." She mumbled, somewhere by his chest. "I can only hope your part of the proceedings went better than mine." Remembering belatedly, she reached behind her with a lazy hand to knock the lock closed with her telekinesis, then leaned back into Neron. "Tell me what happened."
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: my beautiful house, my beautiful neron - by Morgan - 03-04-2021, 08:54 PM