my beautiful house, my beautiful neron
for Neron
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
Romantic, that they were both glad each other weren't dead. Morgan let out a huff of laughter at it as she got comfortable, letting a knee rest between Neron's legs and tangling herself in sheets and boyfriend; after the week she'd had, it was deserved.

He certainly had quite the tale. For the most part Morgan listened quietly til the end, at which point she pulled away enough to look into his eyes, needing to see how he reacted to her question: "How do you feel about how it all went as a whole? Was it...successful?" She certainly knew what she thought, but an assessment from someone else with another view of the happenings was valuable, especially if he felt differently.

As for her turn. Well, her story was less eventful. They had been in the Barracks, then they had to move. The only part she really elaborated on was Mara's ghost attempting to kill her, the demand for all of her blood. In a quieter voice, a confession, Morgan admitted: "I wished you were there. You would have had a good way of telling them no, I'm sure. You're good at speaking to people." Never had been a skill of hers.
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: my beautiful house, my beautiful neron - by Morgan - 03-05-2021, 11:44 PM