my beautiful house, my beautiful neron
for Neron
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
Morgan couldn't help it - she laughed at his phrasing, and without her usual walls up in the comfy cuddle it was a pretty undignified snort and giggle. Shaking her head she looked up to the ceiling, a smile still on her lips as she listened to the rest of his evaluation. Hearing that it had achieved it's goals, she raised an eyebrow, not having gotten that impression herself. "Did it? I have no idea how many monsters there were, but it did not feel like we had eliminated them all."

He kissed her forehead, a positively ridiculous notion a few seasons ago, but now she just smiled and reached for his hand. "Yes. I have a lot of plans for the Citadel in the next season. I'm sure you will find it in you to help." By which she meant, he was going to help.

"I also wanted to ask you to take on something of a mission for me." Maybe this wasn't the place to discuss business, but their relationship had always been shaped by their relative positions to each other (wink). "We had a visitor, before Deepfrost, from a member of the Order...I never got to speak to him. I want to know why they're here. What they want."
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: my beautiful house, my beautiful neron - by Morgan - 03-08-2021, 10:41 PM