my beautiful house, my beautiful neron
for Neron
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
"That would be...convenient." Morgan thought it over and found that she didn't really believe it, though; things were rarely easy when it came to battles or to the supernatural. Still, they'd have to wait until next Deepfrost to find out; she wasn't sure she'd be rushing to help again unless she saw promises of a more organised force.

Their entwined fingers, the soft touch of his cold hands on hers, took Morgan on a tangent that she'd kept returning to; it was no secret that their relationship was strange, her more than a decade his senior and him immortal and ageless. She wanted to ask where he could see this going, if he thought he could do this for longer than the years they had before she began to go grey...but as subjects surrounding Neron seemed to cause lately, Morgan found that her lips wouldn't move. All she could do instead was run her thumb up and down over his, show her affection and the troubling amount of emotion in her chest when she thought of him.

With a smirk she nodded up at him, tuning back into his words. "That's fine. You are, after all, providing an important service to the Warden at the moment." It wouldn't be long before she fell asleep (Longnight had been too stressful to get much good rest and she could only stay awake so long on adrenaline and determination), and she'd need a good pillow.
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: my beautiful house, my beautiful neron - by Morgan - 03-12-2021, 12:41 PM