my beautiful house, my beautiful neron
for Neron
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
the hailstorm
It goes unspoken, but Neron is in full agreement with the Warden - he won't be rushing headlong into death and destruction either, thank you very much. No, he's already planning a very lazy LongNight for the next Deepfrost. Maybe he can persuade Morgan to lock herself away with him in some tower in the Palace, with wine and food and a crackling fire. It doesn't matter that only she will be able to enjoy it - Neron is content to enjoy it passively.

Perhaps it is his youth, ageless as he might be, that prevents similar thoughts to Morgan's from interrupting his comfort in the safety and privacy of her rooms. Either way, although her touch is less pleasurable than it might be if he weren't Ascended, Neron does draw enjoyment from it.

"I am? Well, I'll do my best to keep doing an exemplary job. You tell me if that ever changes, alright?" With a lopsided smile he settles back down into the blankets and pillows, his body registering the warmth and closeness that Morgan provides, and his emotions filling in the rest.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: my beautiful house, my beautiful neron - by Neron - 03-13-2021, 01:00 PM