[split] [se] the ones who sing in the dead of night
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
it's just a cry for connection.
Holding her close, Adam lifted one of his hands to stroke through her hair; there was no hesitation, no wondering what was appropriate. When he had been dead, he had been with Pet, so seeing him again had been nice, but not too monumental. He'd been separated from Amalia though, and his heart, beating or not, was nearly bursting from the overflow of love at seeing her again.

Upon hearing Amalia say fuck, then realising the context of it, he leaned back, a delightfully scandalised expression on his face, about to ask about all of it - then the world around them blurred and shifted. Gripping back on Amalia just as hard, he didn't say anything except a loud, confused 'UHHH--??'

It finally seemed to stop and he dared to open his eyes again, at first making an annoyed groan upon seeing his nice boots were deep in mud. Adam looked up, down, then across at Amalia, who was fortunately still with him. "...Did...did Ronin do that? Was he pissed you told me about the fucking?"
i'd trade my life and health,
to make people pay attention.
I'd sacrifice myself for the
sake of entertainment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] the ones who sing in the dead of night - by Adam - 03-04-2021, 11:01 PM