[split] [se] the ones who sing in the dead of night
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
no amount of guilt can change the past && no amount of anxiety can change the future
"I see you're still fascinated with d- dicks," Amalia half-laughs, her voice still tight and strained. Walking down her her hard-light boardwalk, the not-Shield extends a tentative hand towards the red-barked tree. "The Mathair is - was - part of the Greatwood. Before the A- before the Voice had it killed.". Bitterness creeps into her voice, a flash of anger she can't quite suppress. "The Fae said she was a goddess in her own right. I don't know about this tree, though."

As to whether or not they're still in Cairo? With a great deal of confidence Amalia nods her head. "I can still feel Vi with me," the girl says simply, her declaration punctuated by the sudden bloom of marigolds in her hair. "I don't know where we are. But we're in Cairo. And-" Turning back towards Adam with a radiant, shy smile, Amalia squeezes his hand. "-we're together. So we'll figure it out, right?"
Amalia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] the ones who sing in the dead of night - by Amalia - 03-08-2021, 09:22 PM