[se] blush and vermillion
aamu!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the archangel
Darkness shadows Aamu's features, making him suddenly sharp. The snarl is a strange thing in this uneasy peace they've established, and Amalia responds with her own gaze narrowing, slitted pupils briefly visible before she blinks again. Clearly he hasn't experienced the horrors they grew up with; she might have challenged him further, except his next statement takes the wind from her sails.

The Spark Bird.

Those left behind.

Hands clench along with jaws, and the flames in her hair flare lilac and gold. "Nobody helped it," she states through locked teeth, nearly as angry at herself as any of the others. She'd had a task, a role to play, but at least she had a reason. Wessex and the other Naturals, they knew better, and yet--

"I'm not welcome anymore." Bitterness coats the girl's voice, making the unicorns stir. The tattoo on her back ripples and changes, giving way to massive wings which spread out from her spine. It's an obvious enough display of power, and for once the girl hopes this means he will know who she is. She wants him to see her - a demigoddess, a vassal of Vi, gilded in her judgment of him and his ilk.

Amalia Chandrakant, an enemy lost through time.

"They were monsters," the girl proclaims, her voice as soft as smoke, hard as stone. "Lesser children of a false god. Abandoned, because they did not meet her design. Instead of saving them she left them to rot and go mad, allowing them to slaughter my people. My family."

Onyx eyes pierce into Aamu from a angular face sharpened by scales. "How long until she does the same to you, I wonder? Decides that you're not bright enough? Grows tired and discards you, without so much as the mercy of death?"
you are slowly growing
but you are still growing
and that is enough

Messages In This Thread
[se] blush and vermillion - by Amalia - 03-04-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: [se] blush and vermillion - by Aamu - 03-07-2021, 03:49 PM
RE: [se] blush and vermillion - by Amalia - 03-08-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: [se] blush and vermillion - by Aamu - 03-13-2021, 04:47 PM
RE: [se] blush and vermillion - by Amalia - 03-17-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: [se] blush and vermillion - by Aamu - 03-20-2021, 11:49 AM
RE: [se] blush and vermillion - by Amalia - 03-22-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: [se] blush and vermillion - by Aamu - 03-28-2021, 03:01 PM