(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah left her comments of Henry as they were, for as she spoke of the guild there was a bolster in her mood. Noah nodded and let his toothy grin plaster his face unabashedly. "That sounds excellent." He knew of the inn she spoke of. It had been a popular inn when his grandfather was a child, but as the tundra grew icier and colder and more dangerous through the hands of the Eirachi, travel and trade slowed. The inn keeper died, and it went abandoned. When the portal came about, and with it new people, Weaver worked to make the Kraai the best place to stay.

"What is your vision for this guild?" He knew what Kiada's had been, and wondered if Aisha was on the same page as the once-attuned, or if she had different ideas. "For Kiada I was working on gathering information on fauna I encountered at different places." He shifted his body and pulled his bag around, digging in a pocket until he pulled out his journal. The worn, used leather was soft and the pages filled with notes to -- very little of the soft yellowed paper was left unmarked. He flipped until he got to a page where he documented about the cloud mantas, and angled it to show Aisha while keeping it open with one hand. "It's a little smudged because I got ambushed by a wave." He chuckled some, the feeling of the salty, warm water--a reminder of that day--resurfacing on his tongue.

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Noah - 03-19-2021, 07:28 PM