(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
The grin Noah offered was enough to draw her back from dwelling on Henry, back into her present and future plans. From what she knew of Kiada's version of the guild, her plans were similar. The name monster hunter's didn't entirely encompass what it was she set out to create, it was more of a guild dedicated to the study of supernatural creatures and protections against them. Of course, the bounty hunting bit would be an important facet, the active fighters involved able to take up contract to aid anyone who required help, but she didn't want to just hunt. She wanted to learn, and maybe find solutions.

That aligned well with what Noah told her, she took the journal carefully, looking at the cloud mantas and scanning over all the notes written there. Her eyes were wide, excitement at the prospects, and simply at seeing how her plans might come to fruition. "This is incredible Noah, this is exactly what I'm thinking." She started to turn the page, glancing back to him to make sure that was alright.

"I want to start a guild that is just as much about learning to fight monsters and protecting people from them as it is learning about them, you know. I want to have a room for weapons and a room full of notes and artifacts and stuff. Everything dealing with supernatural creatures, I want our guild to be able to help deal with it," her eyes remained on Noah's writings and art, but her tone was bright and driven. Our guild, Noah might not know it but Aisha was already trying to fit him in to the ranks.
and there's a hole in my chest
like there's a hole in the sun
so tell me what's coming next?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Aisha - 03-22-2021, 06:01 PM