(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

He did not mind as she took the journal from him. It did not have much private information inside -- mostly gatherings and notes and thoughts from hunts, plans for future hunts, or information about flora and fauna he knew or had heard about. His smile did not fade on his face and he nodded in a way that gave the woman permission to peruse the information he handed her. "I've been studying wildlife for as long as I can remember, and my father and his father and all that. Hunting has been a generational career in the Olson line. My father, and now I, have done more than hunt, though. We want to understand how these creatures work and live and think. It helps being attuned -- my father was not, and I think that hindered him." Noah knew that the more the gods blessed him, the more closely his life would be tied to the nature around them. Frey had, after all, already given him all of his shifts to use. At least, Noah thought it was Frey. When he attuned, he had been so excited and so overwhelmed at the young age he chose it, that he could hardly remeber anything but flashes and the form of the reindeer taking over him.

He took in a breath, though, afterwards, eyes turning down some. "Then there are creatures that the guild would want to eradicate. For me, I've got a vendetta against dragons." Particularly, the dragons that killed Weaver and teleported Delphine away from him, causing their relationship to self-destruct.

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Noah - 03-26-2021, 02:40 PM