(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah was not sure that the people of Halo would never live in a world where dragons did not haunt their lives. While ursurs were dangerous, they were defeatable. Dragons, on the other hand, were formidable. There was not a dragon hunter alive, though his childhood was full of their stories. Men and women with fabled strength and bravery, even greater than any of the stories he heard of the demigods walking in Caido now.

"You're welcome to anything I've got. We can make copies of the pages I have in my journal." He gestured to the book she still held. "I have some stuff from my father and grandfather as well." Hunters, the Olsons always were, gathered information. While his grandfather and father kept their secrets a little tighter than Noah had, he did not think the men would roll over in their graves at his sharing what they had gathered. The world looked different now than it did when those two men walked and hunted. It was bigger than them, now.

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Noah - 03-31-2021, 08:09 PM